[openstack-dev] Voting for the TC Election is now open

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sat Apr 19 13:56:17 UTC 2014

On 04/19/2014 05:42 AM, trinath.somanchi at freescale.com wrote:
> Hi Anita-
>
> I did not receive any mail for vote. Is there any process to do from my end to vote.
Yes.

Please read this section of my original email.

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one
of the official programs projects[3]:
     * check the trash of your gerrit Preferred Email address[5], in
case it went into trash or spam
     * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
     * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
repos[3] and email me and Tristan[1]. If we can confirm that you are
entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list and you will be
emailed a ballot.

Thank you,
Anita.