[openstack-dev] [QA] [Tempest] Spreadsheet for Nova API tests

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Fri Apr 18 01:54:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

We are using a google spreadsheet for managing new Nova API tests of Tempest.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc#gid=2
When creating a new Nova API test, please see the spreadsheet to avoid the
conflicted work. We can create a test which "assignee" is empty on the sheet.
Before posting a new patch, please write your name as "assignee".

I found 3 same patches yesterday through patch reviews. All patches seemed
nice, but 2 patches should be a waste. So I hope we will avoid it.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi