[openstack-dev] Reviewing spelling and grammar errors in blueprints Re: [Nova] nova-specs

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Thu Apr 17 18:06:08 UTC 2014

I'd prefer that others *not* upload a new patch over mine just to make
a spelling correction.  I might be in the middle of another version of
the patch myself and mine will overwrite yours.  If you want to upload
a patch over mine please ask me first so that we can coordinate and
discuss the change you plan to make.  I might be overjoyed to accept
your help on the patch but probably not to fix nits unless I'm on
vacation or something.

Carl