[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime and upgrade on 2014-04-28

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:36:40 UTC 2014

Hello All.  The OpenStack infra team has been working to put
everything in place so that we can upgrade review.o.o from Gerrit
version 2.4.4 to version 2.8.4  We are happy to announce that we are
finally ready to make it happen!

We will begin the upgrade on Monday, April 28th at 1600 UTC (the
OpenStack recommended 'off' week).

We would like to advise that you can expect a couple hours of downtime
followed by several more hours of automated systems not quite working
as expected.  Hopefully you shouldn't notice anyway because you should
all be on vacation :)

Please let us know if you have any concerns about this upgrade.

Thank You,

-Khai