[openstack-dev] [Neutron] bug/129135 VXLAN kernel version checking

Nathanael Burton nathanael.i.burton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:12:10 UTC 2014

Glad to know I wasn't crazy in thinking it would completely break RHEL or
OSes that backport things.  I tried pointing this out in the hopes it would
get fixed before Icehouse dropped, but I guess I didn't yell loud enough or
follow-up on my own.  Should target fixing for the first stable release as
soon as reasonable.

Thanks,

Nate