[openstack-dev] [Openstack][nova][Neutron] Launch VM with multiple Ethernet interfaces with I.P. of single subnet.

Vikash Kumar vikash.kumar at oneconvergence.com
Thu Apr 17 05:23:51 UTC 2014

Aaron,

  The idea is to steer packets coming from source S1 ( belong to net1)
destined to destination D1 (belong to net1)  through bunch of L2 appliances
(like firewall) without modifying packet headers. The core idea is to keep
appliances (on net1), source S1 (VM on net1) and destination D1(VM on
net1)  on same broadcast domain. I hope it wl now make sense.