[openstack-dev] [Openstack][nova][Neutron] Launch VM with multiple Ethernet interfaces with I.P. of single subnet.

Aaron Rosen aaronorosen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 04:43:18 UTC 2014

Hi Vikash,

Sorry I don't really follow your example. You're saying you have have two
hosts S1 and S2 that are connected to the same network. Would you mind
explaining this example in a little more details, what ip's do they have
how many interfaces, etc? I've quite curious to hear.

Best,

Aaron

P.S: Another reason why we don't really want to allow this is it allows a
tenant to easily loop the network by bridging these two interfaces within
their instance.