[openstack-dev] TC candidacy - not running

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Apr 17 02:45:12 UTC 2014

Hi, just to avoid any confusion - I'm not putting my hat in the ring
for the TC this cycle - I think I helped make a difference as a member
of the TC over the last 6 months, but TripleO is maturing and growing
rapidly and the TC is (rightly) taking on more and deeper analysis and
coordination work - I don't believe I've got the bandwidth to do
complete justice to both roles, so I'm going to focus on the PTL role
over the next cycle.

Naturally, I may well volunteer my time at the next TC vote, depending
on project status, bandwidth and so on :)

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist