[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Undercloud Ceilometer

Ladislav Smola lsmola at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 14:36:46 UTC 2014

No response so far, but -1 on the image element for making Ceilometer
optional.

OK, so what about having variable in devtest_variables: USE_TRIPLEO_UI.

It would add Undercloud Ceilometer, Tuskar-UI and Horizon. And Overcloud
SNMPd.

Defaulted to USE_TRIPLEO_UI=1 so we have UI stuff in CI.

How does it sound?