[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron Mid-Cycle Meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Wed Apr 16 13:06:07 UTC 2014

So, I'm glad there's interest in doing this. I would encourage folks
who are interested in attending to please add their names to the
etherpad, and to suggest locations there as well. We'll try to
converge on those over the coming weeks. Also, as pointed out by ttx,
we should hold off an settling on a date until the Juno release
schedule is set in stone so we don't accidentally pick a milestone
week.

Thanks,
Kyle