[openstack-dev] [Nova] Thoughts from the PTL -- possible mid cycle meetup dates

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Apr 16 09:38:02 UTC 2014

I think it's important to remember that not all mid cycle meetups are
the same kind of thing.

 - the infra / havana one was a bootstrapping event
 - the nova / icehouse one was a mini design summit
 - the neutron / icehouse one was specifically focused on QA improvement
 - the tripleo / icehouse one was a sprint

Collocating mid cycle events only seems to make sense if the 2 events
are the same kind of thing, the audience for different kinds of events
will be somewhat different. And, honestly, I don't see much value in
collocating overlapping events for mid cycle meetups. We already do that
twice a year, it's called design summit. :)

	-Sean