[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron Mid-Cycle Meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Wed Apr 16 01:54:43 UTC 2014

Folks:

Given all the talk of mid-cycle meetings, I'd like to propose that we
do one for Neutron as well. Mark and I talked about this over the past
few months, and I've mentioned this to a few other people as well. I
think it would be ideal to get everyone together in the July
timeframe, but I'd like to hear from others on dates. I've setup an
etherpad to track the discussion here [1]. Can people weigh in on
which week works for them? If there are events happening on those
weeks which would preclude people from attending, I'd also like to
hear that. I have a proposed location and sponsor, but I'm open to
hearing other options as well if the proposed location doesn't work
for anyone.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-juno-mid-cycle-meeting