[openstack-dev] [Nova] nova-specs

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 19:16:22 UTC 2014

Just wanted to confirm what Sean said -- as someone who just joined the OpenStack community last
year, going to implement a vaguely worded blueprint and then having the code review be derailed
with people saying "well, you probably should be using this completely different design" is fairly
frustrating.  While you come to anticipate certain changes, IMHO it's definitely much better to decide
on the design *before* you start coding, that way code reviews can focus on the code, and you don't have
to completely rewrite patches as much.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross