[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [3rd party testing] Atlanta meetup for 3rd party testing?

Kurt Taylor krtaylor at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 15 14:20:33 UTC 2014

Sorry if you get this twice.

Since summit is approaching quickly, I wanted to see if anyone had interest
in forming a meetup for 3rd party testing. This would be a group for
helping the project cores by helping ourselves and hopefully improving
overall CI rollout.

Some topics to discuss:  I'd at least like to get a standard tag that would
help with email filtering, but we could also build a FAQ and documentation
contributions to improve the content of the 3rd party testing. We could
also document different use cases and best practices for each on how
different testers solved problems they encountered for their environment. I
don't know how long we would be able to meet, so this may just be an
organizational meeting, focusing on how to best share this info.

I started an etherpad for discussion topics and eventual agenda here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/3rdPartyTesting

I have not worked out all the details for when and where to meet, but I
would be happy to set it up and facilitate the discussion. I wanted to see
if there was any interest before I took it any further.

Any interest?

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)
OpenStack Development Lead - PowerKVM CI
IBM Linux Technology Center