[openstack-dev] TC candidacy

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Apr 15 11:13:09 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I'd like to announce my candidacy as a TC member.

I'm a software engineer, and started contributing to OpenStack 2.5 years
ago. I've also been the Ceilometer PTL for the last year. And I've
actually already seated at the TC last year.

Within the TC, I'd like to focus on improving projects on the QA level,
defining clear guidance on incubation/graduation and improving our
user/operator experience. I think we can do better than that we do
currently, and I'd love to weight in on that.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker