[openstack-dev] [Nova] Thoughts from the PTL

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Apr 14 21:25:16 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:

> Thanks for taking the time to read this email, and please do let me
> know if you think this sort of communication is useful.

Hi. I just want to thank the ten or so people who've privately replied
to this email with questions... I'm going to reply to them all, but it
might take a little while. I hope to get through them all today. So --
I just want people to know they're not being ignored, they're just in
a queue. Please hold, your email is important to us!

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia