[openstack-dev] [Solum] Environments Use Cases

Roshan Agrawal roshan.agrawal at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 14 19:43:18 UTC 2014

As a follow up to our F2F discussion at Raleigh on Environments,  I have documented an initial set of use cases as it relates to Environments:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/Environments

The goal of this discussion thread on Environments is for the Solum team to develop a POV on what Environment is, and which project(s) in OpenStack should own it. With this, we should be able to go into the Atlanta summit and engage in discussions with the relevant project teams.

We can discuss in the IRC meeting tomorrow, meanwhile would appreciate your feedback on what is documented above.

Thanks & Regards,
Roshan Agrawal
Direct:    512.874.1278
Mobile:  512.354.5253