[openstack-dev] [sahara-image-elements][diskimage-builder] Problems with latest sahara-image-elements

Robert Nettleton rnettleton at hortonworks.com
Mon Apr 14 19:10:50 UTC 2014

Hi All,

When I pulled down the latest in the “sahara-image-elements” project, I noticed that image generation seems to be failing, with the error message I’ve included below.

>From what I can tell, it looks like changes to diskimage-builder over the last few days have caused this.

Is anyone else seeing this?  My platform is CentOS 6.4, and things were running fine as of Friday.

thanks,
Bob

Error:

"
dib-run-parts Mon Apr 14 11:50:25 PDT 2014 Running /tmp/image.dDrJkXSe/hooks/cleanup.d/01-copy-manifests-dir
+ '[' -d /tmp/image.dDrJkXSe/mnt//etc/dib-manifests ']'
+ sudo mv /tmp/image.dDrJkXSe/mnt/etc/dib_arguments /tmp/image.dDrJkXSe/mnt//etc/dib-manifests
mv: cannot stat `/tmp/image.dDrJkXSe/mnt/etc/dib_arguments': No such file or directory
"
--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE