[openstack-dev] deliver the vm-level HA to improve the business continuity with openstack

James Penick penick at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Apr 14 18:51:35 UTC 2014

Enterprise!

We drive the ³VM=Cattle² message pretty hard. Part of onboarding a
property to our cloud, and allowing them to serve traffic from VMs is
explaining the transient nature of VMs. I broadcast the message that all
compute resources die, and if your day/week/month is ruined because of a
single compute instance going away, then you¹re doing something Very
Wrong. :)

-James
:)=