[openstack-dev] deliver the vm-level HA to improve the business continuity with openstack

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Apr 14 18:36:39 UTC 2014

+2

I understand the desire to have these kinds of 'features' but we also need
to be constantly asking ourselves, is this really the right long-term
solution and IMHO it isn't. Use your cloud like a utility instead of a
'sacred' set of machines/vms/... that must never go down and I think the
experience will be much more pleasant in the long term.

-Josh