[openstack-dev] [TripleO] tripleo-heat-templates migration to software-config: please rebase on top

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 17:56:04 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hey Clint,

Sorry for the confusion and any extra work this caused you. I missed that our new policy was not to land *any* TripleO heat template changes until your software config branch goes in. I usually try to keep up with the list but I missed this one from the previous day.

I think having -2's on all tripleo-heat-template reviews might work better here...

Dan