[openstack-dev] [oslo] starting regular meetings

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Mon Apr 14 16:07:58 UTC 2014

The Oslo team has had a regular meeting slot on Friday at 1400 UTC. In
the past, we only held meetings irregularly when we had something
definite to discuss. During Juno, I expect us to need to coordinate
more closely with the new liaison team as well as internally, so I
would like to start holding regular weekly meetings.

Is the Friday 1400 UTC time slot inconvenient enough to anyone that
you couldn't make a regular meeting? We can work out another slot, if
needed.

Since there isn't likely to be time to find another slot this week,
please plan to join the meeting in #openstack-meeting this week on 18
Apr. If you have anything you would like to discuss, please add it to
the agenda: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo#Agenda_for_Next_Meeting

Doug