[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] create server from a volume snapshot, 180 reties is sufficient?

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 15:14:30 UTC 2014

On 04/10/2014 04:01 PM, Lingxian Kong wrote:
> <mailto:sxmatch1986 at gmail.com>>:
>
>     hi guys:
>
>     I have registered a bp for this issue from Cinder side.
>     https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/send-volume-changed-notifications-to-nova
>     Lingxian and I will get involved in this implementation and
>     collaborate with nikola.
>

> Thanks sxmatch for your work.
>
> @Mike, would you please review the blueprint, so we can step further for
> that?
>
> @Nikola, waiting for your response, :)

So the Nova blueprint is here [1] and I have proposed a (somewhat more
general) session for the summit here [2].

Since Nova now has a bit more elaborate BP process [3], will need to
post a review as well which will happen in the next few days.

I am not likely to have all the time in the world to work on this in
Juno... or any for that matter :). But I will be more than happy to
review patches coming in and help them land in case I do have to drop
this from my TODO list.

Thanks,

N.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/cinder-events