[openstack-dev] [TripleO] tripleo-heat-templates migration to software-config: please rebase on top

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Apr 11 20:17:27 UTC 2014

Another massive change just landed in front of 81666.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84197/

So let me make my statement below a bit more clear:

Please do not land changes until this is fixed and merged. Every time
I have to merge in the new changes is a few hours to a whole day of
work. If we keep landing changes in front of it, we will never get this
refactor done, which stands in the way of HA, rolling updates, and
deprecation of merge.py.

Thanks!

Excerpts from Clint Byrum's message of 2014-04-10 13:39:35 -0700: