[openstack-dev] Vagrant Devstack projects - time to consolidate?

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Fri Apr 11 15:14:37 UTC 2014

> Maybe it would be good to get an ad-hoc IRC meeting together to figure
> out what the must have features are that inspired everyone to write
> these. If we can come up with a way to overlap those all sanely, moving
> to stackforge and doing this via gerrit would be something I'd be into.
>
> 	-Sean

+1 to this idea. I found vagrant_devstack a while ago and started using
it and then started documenting it for our development team at Comcast,
it has been very helpful for getting new developers started. Having
something in Stackforge would be great, so that we can consolidate all
our knowledge and energy.

--
Sean M. Collins