[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Problem with kombu version.

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 11 11:22:51 UTC 2014

We are going to move to kombu==2.5.14 today. Right now we have 2.1.8.

2.5.14 meets global-requirements.txt, and 3.0 does not. Because >=3.0 is
much more strict requirement then >=2.4.8. We can try to migrate to kombu
3.0, but looks like we have no resources for this in 5.0. It needs to be
fully tested before update.