[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] [Horizon] Icehouse Release of TripleO UI + Demo

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 08:32:17 UTC 2014

Dear Stackers,

I am happy to announce that yesterday Tuskar UI (TripleO UI) has tagged
branch 0.1.0 for Icehouse release [0].

I put together a narrated demo of all included features [1].

You can find one manual part in the whole workflow - cloud
initialization. There is ongoing work on automatic os-cloud-config, but
for the release we had to include manual way. Automation should be added
soon though.

I want to thank all contributors for hard work to make this happen. It
has been pleasure to cooperate with all of you guys and I am looking
forward to bringing new features [2] in.

-- Jarda

[0] 0.1.0 Icehouse Release of the UI:
https://github.com/openstack/tuskar-ui/releases/tag/0.1.0

[1] Narrated demo of TripleO UI 0.1.0: