[openstack-dev] [nova] Dynamic scheduling

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 10 07:48:24 UTC 2014

Hello, Jay,

As a fork of nova-scheduler, Gantt most likely will handle initial
placement. However, even nova-scheduler now supports some runtime
operations (for example, scheduling of evacuated/migrated instances).

Given the runtime scheduling arises in this list regularly, I guess such
features will make their way into Scheduler service eventually.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh