[openstack-dev] Bugs in review page? When i loggin and modify Mailing Address it say I'm not be a member.

Chenliang (L) hs.chen at huawei.com
Thu Apr 10 02:06:39 UTC 2014

Hi.

I can't complete git review,It say set contact info in https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact.

When I login in https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact.( I login in with email hs.chen at huawei.com.)
and I modify Mailing Address and Save changes,It raise the following errors:
Application Error
Server Error
The request could not be completed. You may not be a member of the foundation registered under this email address. Beforecontinuing, please make sure you have joined the foundation athttp://openstack.org/register/

In the Profile tab my info is :
Username LiangChen
Full Name LiangChen
Email Address hs.chen at huawei.com
Registered Jan 22, 2014 2:34 PM
Account ID 10070

And I has signeded ICLA:
Status Name Description Accepted
 Verified ICLA OpenStack Individual Contributor License Agreement Jan 22, 2014 2:50 PM
Jan 22, 2014 2:50 PM

Could someone please tell me how to solve it?