[openstack-dev] [nova] Dynamic scheduling

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:33:20 UTC 2014

> Does Gant work with Devstack? I am assuming the link will give me
> directions on how to test it and contribute to the project.

https://github.com/openstack/gantt/blob/master/README.rst#disclaimer

Please consider Gantt repository as a no-op repo, without support. At the
moment, this is more likely a sandbox than an active project.
As said previously, any changes should happen in Nova, not in Gantt. As a
gantt-core, I'm trying to follow all changes related to the scheduler in
Nova (thanks to any commit msg having 'scheduler' in it) so as to make sure
both Nova and forklift changes are going into the same direction.

-Sylvain