[openstack-dev] Enable live migration with one nova compute

Nandavar, Divakar Padiyar divakar.padiyar-nandavar at hp.com
Wed Apr 9 15:36:22 UTC 2014

Steve,
The problem with the support of live-migrate would still exist even if we decide to manage only one cluster from a compute node, unless one is ok with only live-migrate functionality between clusters.  The main debate started with supporting the live-migrate between the ESX Hosts in the same cluster.

Thanks,
Divakar