[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Weekly subteam meeting April 10 14-00 UTC

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 9 15:20:42 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Our next meeting is as usual on Thursday, 14-00 UTC

>From the last meeting there was basically two major action items:
1) contribute to deployment scenarios statistics:
https://docs.google.com/a/mirantis.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar1FuMFYRhgadDVXZ25NM2NfbGtLTkR0TDFNUWJQUWc

2) Make proposals for 'single-call API' as was discussed on the meeting.
The use cases that needs to be addressed are in the document, that Sam has
prepeared:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ewl95yxAMq2fO0Z6Dz6fL-w2FScERQXQR1-mXuSINis/edit

In other words, proposals should show a call/sequence of calls that
configure lbaas for certain use case.

Unfortunately we didn't get much replies on ML.
So please try to present your ideas on ML+wiki+etherpad+google
docs/whatever, so we have material to review and discuss and not just ideas
off the top of someone's head.

Thanks,
Eugene.