[openstack-dev] Operators & Design Summit ideas for Atlanta

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Tue Apr 8 22:08:12 UTC 2014

Hi Steve

I believe this is a good idea, and what would also be good is to get input from the "Telco Cloud Providers" who run and view networks much differently that the traditional enterprise/hosting companies and the type of services and Configuration Deployment models are very differently.  The Telco services is something Openstack clearly need help in understanding.

/Alan