[openstack-dev] [keystone] event notifications issue

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 17:49:05 UTC 2014

Hi Nader,
I ran into some issues the other day with Keystone notifications.
Make sure that you have (in both Keystone and the receiving project) the following
configuration options set:

- rpc_backend (should be "rabbit", "qpid", etc)
- appropriate rpc backend config options (e.g. for rabbit, rabbit_hosts and rabbit_password)
- notification_driver = messaging

Hopefully this is helpful, as some of these options are not set by default in devstack.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross