[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [IPv6] Ubuntu PPA with IPv6 enabled, need help to achieve it

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:10:01 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas!

It will be a honor for me to join Debian OpenStack packaging team! I'm in!!
    :-D

Listen, that "neutron-ipv6.patch" I have, doesn't apply against
"neutron-2014.1.rc1", here is it:

neutron-ipv6.patch: http://paste.openstack.org/show/74857/

I generated it from the commands that Xuhan Peng told me to do, few posts
back, which are:

--
git fetch https://review.openstack.org/openstack/neutronrefs/changes/49/70649/15
git format-patch -1 --stdout FETCH_HEAD > neutron-ipv6.patch

But, as Collins said, even if the patch applies successfully against
neutron-2014.1.rc1 (or newer), it will not pass the tests, so, there is
still a lot of work to do, to enable Neutron with IPv6 but, I think we can
start working on this patches and start testing whatever is already there
(related to IPv6).

Best!
Thiago