[openstack-dev] setting up cross-project unit test jobs for oslo libs

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Mon Apr 7 17:43:24 UTC 2014

Doug -

Are the projects going to be responsible for keeping this up to date, or is
the oslo team going to take care of it? We could reject a change to add a
new oslo library dependency if the test isn't there. If there was a process
that you followed to generate the dependencies, maybe this could be
automated.

Also, do you want the projects to make sure that they have tests that use
the libraries? For example, keystone doesn't have any tests calling into
stevedore; it's used by the sample config generator. Some projects might
also have fully mocked out the library calls.

- Brant