[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Status of ovs-firewall-driver blueprint?

Amir Sadoughi amir.sadoughi at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 7 16:01:45 UTC 2014

Hi Vishal,

I’ve restarted my work on the blueprint last week now that Juno is open for development and OVS 2.1.0 is available, targeting juno-1. My plan is to have a working implementation available by the summit design discussion to make sure we cover all our bases. Between the blueprint page you referenced[0], this wiki page[1], and the Gerrit review[2] site, that is all the up-to-date information. Outside of those links, any other updates will be on this mailing list or the ML2 weekly IRC meeting.

I’m open to collaboration and interested in anything you are able to contribute. Do you have any existing work to share or feedback?

Amir

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ovs-firewall-driver
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/blueprint_ovs-firewall-driver
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/ovs-firewall-driver,n,z