[openstack-dev] [Openstack-docs] Doc for Trove ?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Apr 7 07:45:49 UTC 2014

On 04/06/2014 08:47 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> [...]
> Yes, since the Trove midcycle meetup in February we've had a writer at
> Tesora assigned to this task. It's a huge task though since we document
> four distros so all the helping hands we can get would be great.

The distro experts in the team can help with that. I suggest to get the
document ready for a single distribution initially and then others help
adding the rest of the distros.

Is there any other way to help?

We could also add the file already today into git - and just not include
the files in the published documents. That way more people can work on it,

Andreas