[openstack-dev] Doc for Trove ?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Apr 6 18:53:06 UTC 2014

My worry is that many deployers are waiting for programs to reach integrated before looking at them in detail. When something is announced as integrated, there is an expectation that the TC criteria are met.

When there is no installation documentation or end user CLI or dashboard information, it can give a negative experience that delays deployment significantly.

Can we find a way that the incubation documentation can be provided for those who are interested in testing both the code and the documentation in the different environments. Thus, like the code, this should naturally follow a release candidate cycle so we can all give input on documentation content as well as  functionality.

Tim