[openstack-dev] [rally] Tenant quotas can now be updated during a benchmark

Bruno Semperlotti bruno.semperlotti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:28:02 UTC 2014

Hi Joshua,

Quotas will not be expanded during the scenario, they will be updated
*prior* the scenario with the requested values as context of this scenario.
If values are too low, the scenario will continue to fail.
This update does not allow to benchmark quotas update modification time.

Regards,

--
Bruno Semperlotti