[openstack-dev] [Cinder]a question about os-volume_upload_image

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:43:34 UTC 2014

On 01:32 Fri 04 Apr     , Bohai (ricky) wrote:
> [...]

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for further explaining that to me. It does make sense, but I'm wondering
if there would be cases that people can think of where the properties specified
could become outdated because of changes that happen to the volume.  In glance
the properties make sense because an image is uploaded and has properties set.
The image is not going to be changed. If you want to change something about
that image, you upload a new one with the specified properties.  Rather with
a volume, it's constantly having blocks changed. Is there potential for that?
Could this problem be potential if a volume is migrated to a different backend?

--
Mike Perez