[openstack-dev] [Cinder]a question about os-volume_upload_image

Bohai (ricky) bohai at huawei.com
Fri Apr 4 01:32:01 UTC 2014

An image has the property for example: hw_scsi_model=virtio-scsi or other user specify property.
In process (1), cinder has saved the image property in the cinder DB.
I hope in process(2), cinder could provide an option to save the properties back to the new glance image.
Without this ability, user has to find all the properties in origin image and set them back by hand.
This is useful when user just want to make a little modify to an origin image.

An image --(1)--> cinder volume --(2)--> An new Image

Best regards to you.
Ricky