[openstack-dev] [Cinder]a question about os-volume_upload_image

Bohai (ricky) bohai at huawei.com
Thu Apr 3 02:58:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

When I use an image to create a cinder volume, I found image's metadata is saved into DB table "volume_glance_metadata".

But when I use " os-volume_upload_image" to create image from cinder volume, the metadata in "volume_glance_metadata"
is not setted back to the newly created image. I can't found the reason for this.
Anyone can give me a hint?

I am a newbie for cinder and i apologize if I am missing something very obvious.

Best regards to you.
Ricky