[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [NOVA] Missing network info in nova list

Aaron Rosen aaronorosen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 02:14:30 UTC 2014

Hi Slawek,

Interesting, I haven't seen this issue of network info not showing up on
nova list and the instance being in ACTIVE state. Could you check out the
nova logs and see if there are any TRACE's there?  If you're using icehouse
you should be able to do neutron port-update <port_id> that maps to the
instance's port and doing that will send a notification to nova  to update
it's cache for the instance.

Best,

Aaron