[openstack-dev] [Glance] PTL candidacy

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Wed Apr 2 22:51:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to submit myself as a candidate to continue in the role of Glance
PTL for the Juno release cycle.

A bit of history about me: I joined Rackspace's Team Titan back in February
2011, where were initially focused on filling out the OpenStack 1.1 api for
nova. I've been working with Glance apis and core functionality for about 5
cycles now. Since November 2012 I've been an employee of Nebula, working
alongside some of the original NASA OpenStack folks and the former Glance
PTL Brian Waldon (until he left to go manufacture oreos).

As Juno PTL, I expect to proceed much in the same way as during Havana and
Icehouse, hopefully with lots of realized opportunities for incremental
improvement. I'm very open to any advice, suggestions, or other
contributors who want to take on more responsibility in the near future.

Thank you,
markwash