[openstack-dev] [Tuskar][Horizon] Javascript linter

Adam Nelson adam at kili.io
Wed Apr 2 16:10:16 UTC 2014

I don't see why the license of a piece of software used to check the
codebase (i.e. the linter) infects the codebase being checked.  That would
be like saying the Google terms of service under which I'm writing this
email (Google Apps) infects the codebase.

--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>