[openstack-dev] [Tuskar][Horizon] Javascript linter

Kevin Conway kevinjacobconway at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:24:16 UTC 2014

I understand, and appreciate, the concern for licensing, but it would be a
real shame to discount some of the most widely used linters because of a
clause that prevents us from being evil.

Any chance we could run this by legal-discuss at lists.openstack.org and hear
their reactions before we axe the JS*int projects from OpenStack?