[openstack-dev] [tempest][scenario] independece test between Stack and backing services?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Apr 2 13:38:18 UTC 2014

Good stuff. I like the semantics of what the destroy stack tests look
like, very clean.

I still think there would be value in doing this as a API service, which
would let you decouple the test cases (and even put them in Tempest), as
the tests could just assume certain fault semantics, and the
implementation (which could even start with the ssh to nodes approach)
would be left to the fault service.

Do you think this would be an interesting evolution of destroystack, or
is that different enough in goals that we should think about this
problem separately.

	-Sean