[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [IPv6] Ubuntu PPA with IPv6 enabled, need help to achieve it

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:33:23 UTC 2014

Guys!

I would like to do this:

1- Create and maintain a Ubuntu PPA Archive to host Neutron with IPv6
patches (from Nephos6 / Shixiong?).

Why?

Well, I'm feeling that Neutron with native and complete IPv6 support will
be only available in October (or maybe later, am I right?) but, I really
need this (Neutron IPv6) ASAP, so, I'm volunteering myself to create /
maintain this PPA for Neutron with IPv6, until it reaches mainline.

To be able to achieve it, I just need to know which files do I need to
patch (the diff), then repackage Neutron deb packages but, I'll need help
here, because I don't know where are those "Neutron IPv6 patches"
(links?)...

Let me know if there are interest on this...

Thanks!
Thiago