[openstack-dev] PGP keysigning party for Juno summit in Atlanta?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 1 15:41:28 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-31 14:45:20 -0700 (-0700), Clint Byrum wrote:
> Would it be entirely out of line to take a portion of an infra-team
> session to do this?
[...]
> * This seems relevant to OpenStack development infrastructure.
[...]

About the only place we have any existing infrastructure automation
currently related to OpenPGP keys at all is that we expect releases
to use Git tags which are signed. There's no tooling currently
relying on keys themselves being signed/vetted, so the release
management and cross-project workshops topics are probably equally
suited in this regard.

I can propose a session for this purpose, but there's no expectation
it'll be approved (at which point we have even less time to consider
alternative solutions).
--
Jeremy Stanley